gulp deploy hmm, that was fast, did it update anything?
- *checks Sourcetree*, nope nothing.
- Maybe it’s a fluke, try
gulp deploy again, checks GitHub still nothing, aargh! whats happening!?!?
- Checks gh-pages docs, hmm it has a command line utility, lets try that.
- Wait where do I put that string? oooh
package.json, gee I never knew that.
npm run deploy, still nothing.
- *checks docs again*, “This module requires Git >=1.7.6”.
- I wonder if the latest version of gh-pages needs a newer Git?
Agreeing to the Xcode/iOS license requires admin privileges, please re-run as root via sudo.
- Hmm, The app store did update Xcode yesterday.
- Run Xcode, accept terms (that I never read).
npm run deploy *yaaay! it works!*
- Which means
gulp deploy should be fine as well, and it is.
- If gh-pages doesn’t work, I should check Xcode, as it seems to be tied to Git.
- I can set up a package script in